- Description: This is a flier for a fishing event and fund raiser.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I used Microsoft Word (which personally I didn’t care for. I’ll admit I only used very simple tools that I’m sure anyone could use. I did watch some of the how to videos posted on Ilearn and those were handy. Though it is impressive Word had these abilities. I used a scanner, Word, and a PDF to JPEG converter.
- Message: In truth wasn’t sure what to do for a picture of people holding fishing pulls. I chose to go for a fishing awareness fund raiser because fishing is fun and fish taste good.
- Audience: The whole family.
- Color scheme and color names: I chose to do a blue and green. I thought the colors kinda looked murky a bit. The title has a reflection and I did this because I thought it looked like the reflection on water. I also used white for the body text. I thought it showed up better.
- Top Thing Learned: Mostly that Word has the abilities to do this.
- Title Font Name & Category: Berlin Scans FB Demi.
- Copy Font Name & Category:
- Scanned images used, sources, original sizes, location of scanner used: It was a picture from a Handyman magazine. The scanner was at my folks house.