Inside. This is before the cutting of the door shape.
Back and the doors.
- Description:A gate brochure of Dungeons and Dragons
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): The process was done with mostly photoshop. I found an already made gate template and pretty much colored inside the lines. I had to us the rulers a lot to make sure things would match up on both sides. I pretty found a bunch of D&D pictures and applied them to the brochure. The inside has a blend of a background picture on a parchment template. I would put the doors up and make them transparent so I had a sense of where to put my pictures and type. A lot of it was kinda tedious to be honest.
- Message: The message is to get people to play D&D
- Audience: Since it’s D&D it’s more for a geeky audience
- Top Thing Learned: How to actually do a brochure
- Color scheme and color names: Um grey and brown. This was a variation of colors.
- Title Font Name & Category: Dungeon (I downloaded it)
- Copy Font Name & Category: The same as above. I thought it looked appropriate
- Word Count of copy: According to Word it’s 311
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites)
I sure hope that’s all of them